RULES AND SUBMISSIONS
1) The entrant/submitter/filmmaker hereby certifies that he possesses the right(s) and all of the proper clearances to submit the film, including, but not limited to, image rights, talent releases, soundtrack and/or source music releases; and assumes all responsibility for their material. The LISBON FILM RENDEZVOUS accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any film submitted to the festival.
2) If selected, your work will be scheduled for one of the upcoming screening sessions.
3) Submission fees are nonrefundable.
4) Multiple entries are allowed.
5) Our aim is to screen most of the films submitted to us. The number of works received may, however, render it impossible to schedule as much as we would like. The criteria for the festival's selection are determined by the festival's head film programmer.
6) The LISBON FILM RENDEZVOUS will only accept online screeners. Please submit your films via the online platform FilmFreeway. We do not accept DVDs.
7) Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English. Subtitles must be embedded in the film.
8) We accept every kind of film released after 2012.
9) We only accept short films. We consider short films to have a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
10) LISBON FILM RENDEZVOUS reserves the right to disqualify any film whose submitter might be in any way linked to illicit or criminal acts, proven or otherwise.
11) The owners of the rights hereby authorize the film’s live screening in the LISBON FILM RENDEZVOUS once the approval and respective payment are completed. This authorization is an indispensable condition for inclusion in the festival’s screening selections.
ONLINE FESTIVAL PLATFORMS